Saturday, January 16, 2010

Because my house was under construction, my dog was put in my aunt's house. However, my hyperactive dog ran out of the house on Friday night, and to the main road.

Before you knew it, a car speeds past. My dog was hit by a car, and actually flung over. :(

BUT, as serious as it sounds, it isn't. My dog suffered from cuts and bruises on her head, and her jaw ligament is sort of damaged. She is shivering from shock, even when I visited her at Mt Elizabeth animal hospital on Saturday. I apologise if I acted emo :O

lol just kidding ;) I was shocked when I heard that my dog got hit by a car, but I was EVEN more shocked when I heard she survived. I was happy for her at the same time =)

Well, the construction at my house is nearly done, so I will get my dog back next Sunday :D

I really thought I would only be seeing her when the construction had ended, but I saw her much earlier. I didnt expect to see her in a hospital. She had gottened skinnier :)

_____


That aside, school has been getting more and more tiring. With CCA resuming, I have to manage my time wisely, and restrict myself from the computer (mum's rule :'( )

Besides that, I also have to start paying attention and absorb more in class, because the subjects are no walk in the park, especially bio :( :o

But anyway, I also can't wait to see the new Sec 1s in choir. :)

Well, I have a lot of homework to do today, blog again another day :D (yay rhymes)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang