Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello!

And so it begins... the CA1.

Today was history. I would say that it was quite difficult.

Well, the topic was on Stalin's rule over the soviet union. One question asked if the speaker was a supportor of Stalin. Mr khoo briefed through the answers in class and those who said "yes" could only obtain a max of 2 out of 4 marks. (btw it was the first inference question)

My answer was "yes because he was scared". I asked mr khoo and he said if my provanace was correct I might get more than 2. I'm not sure if that will happen.

Well I shall stop blogging here. I need to study chemistry :)

Good night and good luck to all in their CA again! :D

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang