Monday, February 8, 2010



I spend almost 12 hours in school today, returning home was both a pain and relief :P




During recess, I was so embarrassed =X Running down from the 3rd to the 2nd floor of the stairway, I was throwing my wallet up and catching it. I dont know why... maybe I was bored =/




But anyway, suddenly I missed catching it and it bounced off my arm and landed on the roof of the first floor. It's quite hard to explain what happened...




Okay, you know from the 2nd to the 3rd floor, half way as you walk down, there will be a view of the ecopond to the school field direction? Yeah, there are railings to prevent students from falling on the roof, but nothing was said about wallets. =/




However, it was a good thing my wallet did not fall far, and I could see it just by looking over the railing. then I also saw a cleaner nearby and borrowed a broom from her and used it to sweep the wallet off the roof.




I really would not know what I would have done if my wallet was further away from the roof =o




moving on....




Anyway, my lesson ended at 4, but the classroom decorations were not done yet, so the whole class was told to stay back. We took almost two and a half hours to complete, but we did it! I guess it could be considered both class room design and CNY design :D




However, I did hurt myself while decorating the class. I fell off a chair but good thing my stomach landed on the chair which broke my fall.

With my failed drawing
I would say this week would be a very very very busy week, as I have a lot of homework, projects and choir pracs.
Well, I guess I should get ready for school tomorrow.
Cya!

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang