Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey,

ever since wednesday, I felt really tired in school. Why? Because I have undone homework that is dued the next day. Therefore I stay up just to finish it. I would say I do not really have a lot of homework, but instead I keep on procrastinating and only "wake up" at 10pm+

Today was a day of mixed feelings.

Chinese

Got back my results. I was surprised that I got higher than expected, although I only got 12/40 for the comprehension OE, so that is an area I need to improve on. This paper is only Part 1 of the chinese CA.

English

Debated over "Abortion is unethical". I was in the proposition, and the first speaker. I guess I did OK, although I spoke 15 seconds over the time limit, and my voice screeched halfway.

Maths

Did not bring my file, but it was a good thing I photocopied the worksheet from my friends :)

Biology

The test was good, although I did not know "Why over watering plants is harmful to them"

After school, there was choir. Mr Kwei was not satisfied with our performance today. He says he will cancel Rhapsody if we do not improve, or replace the songs with those easy songs.

I do not want to sing the easier songs, as that will no long make Rhapsody Rhapsody itself. Therefore, we have to improve as an individual and as a choir :D

Other than that, I have to focus on next week's CA. It may only be CA, which is not the majority of our grades for the year, but still, why not do well now, and use it to my advantage.

Good luck to everyone in their CA, and enjoy the rest of your CNY, if you are still celebrating.

__________________________________________________________________

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang