Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Haha, today sure was hilarious, in good and bad ways.

First of all, there was a VJC student investiture in the morning, so all the sec 3s prefects had to attend it. However, I was already attending a TJC student investiture in the afternoon, so I was exempted from going to VJC. Therefore, there were only 2 sec 3 prefects left to do duty. Therefore I was made announcer :O

So basically I had to go and take the whole school cohord for assembly. =X

I WAS SO NERVOUS >.<

The first thing I had to say was "School, please put away your reading materials and look up". Instead, it became "School, please put away *cough* and look up". I actually was about to sneeze while saying that, so I immediately faced one side and coughed. Haha..... :o

So when I said "School attention", I started trembling due to nervousness. And my friends told me that I was slightly soft. Don't blame me, I was already informed the mic was a noobish mic.

So yeah I was shaky :(

Overall, I guess I did OK for my first "performance" on stage. It was good experience, because now I know I need to improve on my confidence. However, I would not enjoy being announcer again :(

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang