Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just a while ago, the most awesome day of the entire day ended :(

Well other events such as the first astronaut to travel round the world happened on that day :)

12 April :)

My birthday was well-spent and i enjoyed it ^^

Since it fell on a Monday, obviously it would be difficult for me to go out for my birthday dinner and get ready for school the following day. thus my birthday dinner was held on Saturday night at an Italian cafe famous for its chocolate desserts and gelato :o

Before dinner, I had lunch with my family near East Coast Park and we went to buy my present there :) I initially wanted a Nintendo DS, but it would affect my studies :( so I got something more meaningful. I got a pair of rollerblades :D

I really have no time to get out and try them :(

Anyway, dinner that night was great :D Although "The Ban" (in prepeartion of Rhapsody) has not been implemented yet, I did not eat too much throat-harming food :)

After dinner, we went strolling around the Clarke Quay area. The place has seemed to changed since my last visit. There was this swinging capsule there. It was suspended by long girders and the people (in a capsule) would swing across, just like the average swing in the playground, only that it is much faster.

Yeah, it was fun to see people scream >:)

Sunday passed by too quickly, except for the last 5 minutes before Monday. I was doing Social Studies notes when my watch struck 11:55 pm

It was real intense to wait for 5 minutes to pass, but it eventually dragged passed. At midnight, I was bursting with cheers :O My parents and siblings hugged me happy birthday :)

On monday, school was OK. No one taopokked me :)

Special thanks to the PB, who drew a big happy birthday drawing on the whiteboard :)

The last lessons before school ended at 4 was Bio. Ms Leow's lesson was more intersting than usual. Ms Leow was disecting an already-disected sheep heart while was left for 2 days :O

It was really horrible to see how an actual heart looks like. and we all have one :o

After school, Tristen and Tomus came to my house. they were prepared to throw water bombs at me and feed my dog some dog food. They even bought a cake to celebrate Tomus' and my birthday :)

Then we played Wii till 7 before we cut the actual cake ^^


Well, I guess that sums up my birthday :) I really enjoyed it this year!!!

BIG thanks to all who wished me happy bday, whether on Facebook, by SMS or even in school :)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang