Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hi :)

It's been a depressing week D:

Well to start off, got back my physics kinematics test. I really do not understand the topic. I do understand all the formulae, but when it comes to applying it in questions, that's a whole new level of difficult. In addition, the test was mainly one question, with the various a) b) c) splits. That means if you dont understand say the graph, chances are everything is wrong. That's what happened to me =(

Although on the brighter side, I passed the test on light. =)

Oh, there was also a physics practica which I think i'll do OK for. However, I'm not sure if my answers were correct. If the distance between the lens-screen and the lens-object is the same, by right the image size should be the same as the object size, but my wasn't. I hope it does not affect much.


I also has a BI test. It was by far the most difficult BI test I take. I'm not even confident of passing :( I also thought opposites (like shortXtall, coldXhot) would be tested, WHICH IT DIDNT. Sigh =(

After the test, I had BI oral. The oral was about what you do for recreation. I screwed up my start by saying homework. BUT that's not what I meant. I wanted to say AFTER I have done my homework, I would ________. Well, I'm not sure if I said enough. After all, I have poor articulation.

Of course, such failures would not happen if I study and improve, but actions speak louder than words. :(

After rhapsody, I really need to catch up with my studies and seriously work hard every day :/

And again on the brighter side, rhapsody is in 3 days ^.^

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang