Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The past few weeks have been exams, and just today we recieved back some of our results.

I have to say that the exams were quite difficult, including A-Maths and my humanitites.

Today, we recieved back our sciences. It 's very coincidental that my sciences were sort of the same. Physics-69, chemistry-69, biology-68

Also, it feels frustrating that I am just a few measly mark(s) away from a distinction, but at least it's satisfying that CA1 and class tests will pull me up, hopefully to an A1 :D

I feel that my bio has improved a lot since CA1, thus scoring a 68 is alright. However, I expected higher from myself for physiics and chem. So i guess the same results does not really matter, although I should always aim for A1.

Good luck to the Sec 4s in their final prelim paper and good luck to all of us who are recieving back our results =)

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang