|
|
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Ü
There was an alto outing on Saturday. =P This is the first alto outing I've went because I was overseas during the previous year. :( But anyway, I am glad that I was able to attend this one and I did not regret it at all. First, we took the bus, followed by the MRT to Kallang Leisure Park. A few comm members went to crash the outing, but that was fine. The comm members went to Burger King while the altos including Jonloh and I went to the food court. I actually wanted to eat with the other comm members, but then it would be quite contradictive the real purpose of the outing. After finishing our meal, we decided to split up. Some went to the arcade while the others went bowling. Some of us couldn't go to the arcade as they were in uniform. I went with the bowling group. there were 10 people, therefore one full game was quite time-consuming. I didn't bowl too well, but I enjoyed bowling with friends. Elliot got the highest score. Ö Then Li Keen came and we went to watch the movie - Harry Potter. The only Harry Potter book I read was the Prisoner of Azkaban, which was the third one. Still, I barely understood most of the series. In addition to that, I did not watch the 6th movie, so I hardly knew anything about the whole search revolving around the Horcruxes. Of course, I managed to catch the 6th movie during the weekends, so all the "puzzle pieces" have been found. However like I said, I still do not 100% know what's happening. The outing ended after the movie. Some of us went to Subway to have dinner. I followed but didn't eat anything as my family was coming to KLP to bowl again. ^^ So I joined my family later for more bowling and dinner. I enjoyed the outing a lot and hope there will be another one next year =P ______ There was choir 1 on 1s yesterday. After discovering that I couldn't sing Tenor 1 anymore, I was moved to Bass :O :O :O It is still not known if I am Bass 1 or 2, as I "just started using bass voice". This is a new experience to me. I managed to learn one song, and the notes are obviously different from Tenor. Well, there are mix feelings about this, but I'm sure I'll do my best in my new section =] Another good thing is that there might be a bass outing soon, so I get to go again =) |
profile
Lie Wen12 April Tao Nan School - Victoria School Secondary 4D Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2 tagboard
links
MY OWN BLOGVS 2A'09 Class Blog Choir Blog Aaron Alif Athanasius Benjamin Bok Woon Cheng Yu Clement Darius Eugene Francis Gerald Haziq Jason Koh Jason Lin Jia Peng Jonathan Kit Jonathan Teo Ken Kenneth Chiang Kenneth Tay Matthew Melvin Muzafar Nicholas Pandiyan Rifdi Sen Tristen Yong Xiang Ze Xuan Zhi Hao credits
Feat:Lily ColeDesign and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang |