Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ü

Hihi,

So I'm on the computer again, but I'm still not allowed to use it unless for work purposes. :(

A lot has happened since the last time.

First, there is the Student Leader Investiture (SLI) , where the student leaders of the school are recognised. I received my Prefect badge :)

I have almost been a prefect for a whole year, time really flies. Hopefully the badge will serve as a reminder when it comes to my duties not only as a Prefect, but in choir and in other situations.


Next, there is the Singapore Youth Festival (SYF). No, the choir's SYF has not yet begun, but the intensive practice has. In my opinion, I think that we did a really great job switching from TTBB back to SATB, and our progress is fine, although we really need to maximise our remaining time till 12 April, which is the start of SYF, as well as my birthday. :) And if you don't know anything about what TTBB or SATB is, never mind. =P

I'm sure there are more things to talk about, but I'll just use the CA1s as my last point because it is late and I want to sleep.

So the CA1s...

I did surprisingly well, although I did make a few careless mistakes here and there. I have not reached my dream MSG or L1R5 or Percentage, but I think I did better than expected. I'm sure I can improve much much much further.

But anyway, I am feeling the stress of Sec 4 life. In my Chinese 议论文, the topic was "Do you think stress can enable a person to improve?". I briefly stated that a piece of carbon is able to become a diamond under pressure, but an egg will simply crack and break under pressure. So what about humans, what about me? :O

In the conclusion, I wrote that a bit of pressure will help one to succeed, but that is a small quantity of pressure. The O levels are indeed giving tons of pressure. Well, there is only one way to attain good results, and that is through studying, consistent school work, and working hard. No matter how tough it will be on the road to the O levels, I won't break down and instead, propel forward. =]

profile
Lie Wen
12 April
Tao Nan School - Victoria School
Secondary 4D
Choirister - Alto 1/Bass 2


tagboard



links
MY OWN BLOG
VS 2A'09 Class Blog
Choir Blog
Aaron
Alif
Athanasius
Benjamin
Bok Woon
Cheng Yu
Clement
Darius
Eugene
Francis
Gerald
Haziq
Jason Koh
Jason Lin
Jia Peng
Jonathan Kit
Jonathan Teo
Ken
Kenneth Chiang
Kenneth Tay
Matthew
Melvin
Muzafar
Nicholas
Pandiyan
Rifdi
Sen
Tristen
Yong Xiang
Ze Xuan
Zhi Hao


credits
Feat:Lily Cole
Design and Graphics by Kenneth Kennedicut Chiang